Some genetic mutations can be extremely helpful. See the examples below of helpful mutations in some studied populations:
- CETP – reduces chances of getting Alzheimer’s by 69%
- CETP – reduces chances of high blood pressure by 20%
- APOC-3 – reduces chances of high blood pressure by 31%
- APOC-3 – reduces chances of diabetes by 50%
- APOC-3 – reduces chances of cardiovascular disease by 65%
- GHR – reduces chances of getting cancer by 100%
- GHR – reduces chances of diabetes by 100%
- FOXO3a – reduces chances of cardiovascular disease by 40%
- FOXO3a – reduces chances of cancer by 55%
Broccoli and field greens are typically rich in compounds known as polyphenols. Polyphenols not only promote cellular health, but also allows cells in small intestines extract more nutrients from the foods you eat.
It takes 8 kg of feed to make 1 kg of beef
The caramel Vanilla Cream K-Cup smells great, and tastes even better. After filling my cup and returning to my desk, I had 2 comments from people sitting around me about how good that smells.
The fun didn’t stop there, the taste was very smooth and soothing, but still had a little pick-me-up to help me get going first thing in the morning.
This is a tasty little treat that will definetly find its way back into my Keurig again in the future.
Taste rating 8.5/10 — Would recommend, and will pay for again!
The Dark Magig Magie Noire K-cup is a pretty tasty kick in the mouth. The first sip will wake you up and get your head in the game right off the bat. If you’re looking for a strong cup of coffee that will pick you up in a hurry, then this k-cup is just what you need.
Once the cup cools a little, it turns pretty smooth, but the kick continues. I found myself bouncing around my cube after a cup of this wonderful stuff. It is a little bitter going down so keep this in mind.
Overall taste rating 4/10 — It’s okay, but I probably wouldn’t pay for another cup of it.